Experience the Destaron Difference when you come home to the 10-storey Green Valley Tower in Kitchener. A beautiful, quiet, senior-friendly building nestled next to its own private acre of forested paths connected to the Homer Watson Park trails.
• On-site management office with 24/7 emergency assistance
• 24-hour lobby surveillance cameras viewable in-suite
• Laundry facilities with front-load washers and dryers equipped with a SmartCard system
• Renovated elevators with energy-efficient lighting throughout building
• Private forested backyard connects to Homer Watson Park trails
• Snack and beverage vending machines accessible 24/7
• Ample covered/outdoor parking available (fees apply)
• Well illuminated Storage lockers available (fees apply)
• Very spacious one bedroom units - some over 950 square feet of living space
• Large 22 foot long balconies, many with spectacular views of surrounding wooded areas
• Renovated suites with updated modern kitchen appliances
• Abundance of storage: walk-in closet and linen closet
• Newly-installed energy-efficient appliances and lighting, as well as eco-friendly bathroom fixtures
• Ceramic floors in kitchens and bathrooms
• High speed Internet / cable ready (Rogers and Bell)
• Heat and water included
• Minutes from Highways 7, 8, and 401. Two public transit routes with stops right at the door.
• Steps away from retailers at Pioneer Park Plaza, which include grocery, coffee shop, fast food , bank, a dollar store, a pharmacy, post office, and medical clinics, as well as parks (Homer Watson, Biehn, Pioneer) and community services (Doon Pioneer Park Community Centre and Kitchener Public Library Pioneer branch are both less than 1 km away).
• Close to Conestoga College, Huron Heights Secondary School, St. Mary’s Secondary School, St. Timothy’s Elementary School, and Pioneer Park Public School. Grand River and St. Mary’s Hospital are a short drive from the building.
Contact us today and find out what makes Destaron so special. Visit www.destaron.ca for more details