699 Eglinton, Unit 103 (2 Bedroom + Den) - $2,145 per month Plus $150 per Month for Fixed-Rate Utilities Plus Hydro
697-701 Eglinton Avenue West is a professionally managed boutique building with only 32 suites that features a significantly Reduced Covid-19 Risk compared to other buildings. The health and safety of residents is drastically increased as a result of limited indoor common areas, frequent building cleaning and reduced common area traffic due to the small number of building occupants.
- The Suite Features Separate Bedrooms and Living Room.
- The Unit Features a Terrace.
- The Bathroom is a 4 Piece Featuring a Porcelain Vanity, Toilet and Soaker Tub/Shower Combo.
- Kitchen Features New European Style Cabinetry, Cesar Stone Countertops and Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances Including Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Sink and Pullout Faucet.
- The Suite Features In-Suite Washer/Dryer Combo Unit.
- Hardwood Style Flooring Throughout the Unit.
- Storage Locker Included.
- Additional Laundry Machines and Bicycle Parking are Conveniently located in the Building Common Area.
- Building Features Controlled Access Entry.
- Secure Underground Parking Available at an Additional Cost.($95 per Month)
- All the Suites are Cable and Phone Ready.
This boutique, professionally-managed building is located minutes from the Yonge/Eglinton subway station and across the road from a future Eglinton LRT station (Chaplin Station). Close to Avenue and Eglinton cross-section (ex. banks, groceries, restaurants, movie theatres).
MOVE IN DATE:
Photos are of a representative unit in the building and may not exactly match the layouts of the units currently available.
Actual list price is $2,995/month Plus $150/month for Fixed Rate Utilities Plus Hydro with a limited time discount to $2,145/month Plus $150/month for Fixed Rate Utilities Plus Hydro, available for a lease signed prior to June 30, 2021.
Please respond to this ad and speak to one of our leasing associates to discuss the terms and conditions of this one-of-a-kind opportunity.