701 Eglinton, Unit 305- $2,395 per Month Plus $150 per Month For Fixed Rate Utilities Plus Hydro
701 Eglinton Avenue West is a professionally managed boutique building with only 33 suites that features a significantly Reduced Covid-19 Risk compared to other buildings.
The health and safety of residents is drastically increased as a result of limited indoor common areas, frequent building cleaning and reduced common area traffic due to the small number of building occupants.
- The Two Bedroom Suite Features Separate Bedrooms, Den and Living Area.
- Kitchen Features New European Style Cabinetry, Cesar Stone Countertops and Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances Including Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Sink and Convection Microwave.
- The Bathroom is a Four Piece Featuring a Porcelain Vanity, Toilet and Soaker Tub/Shower Combo.
- The Suite Features a Balcony.
- The Suite Features In-Suite Washer/Dryer Combo Unit.
- Hardwood Style Flooring Throughout the Unit.
- Additional Laundry Machines and Bicycle Parking are Conveniently located in the Building Common Area.
- Building Features Controlled Access Entry.
- Secure Underground Parking and Storage Lockers Available at an Additional Cost.
- All the Suites are Cable and Phone Ready.
This boutique, professionally-managed building is located minutes from the Yonge/Eglinton subway station and across the road from a future Eglinton LRT station (Chaplin Station). Close to Avenue and Eglinton cross-section (ex. banks, groceries, restaurants, movie theatres).
MOVE IN DATE:
November 1, 2021!!!
Actual List Price is $2,895/month Plus $150/month for Fixed Rate Utilities Plus Hydro with a limited time discount to $2,395/month Plus $150/month for Fixed Rate Utilities Plus Hydro available for a lease signed prior to September 30, 2021.
Please respond to this ad and speak to one of our leasing associates to discuss the terms and conditions of this one-of-a-kind opportunity.